If you have lost your motorcycle or car insurance document or even the policy document, or you are unable to find it, then in such a situation you may face a lot of trouble. In addition, you may face very expensive fines. And today in this post we have brought you a simple and easy way to avoid all of them.
You can check your bike or car insurance in just 2 minutes. Apart from this we also have some tricks with the help of which you can check not only your car or bike insurance but also that of your neighbors and friends.
What is insurance?
Insurance comes in handy in case there is a problem with your vehicle. Suppose there is a problem with your vehicle or a financial loss of your vehicle, insurance also helps to protect you from various mental and legal troubles. If your car meets with an accident anywhere, the insurance company will reimburse the money spent on your car if you have insurance. Car insurance or bike insurance is very important for both new or old vehicles.
Car and bike insurance
Although every day we come across news of huge penalties being levied on car insurance or bike insurance, you can easily avoid it. There are many such tools available in the Indian market to help you find your car insurance. This is the official website of the Government of India, where your complete data is stored. You can visit these portals to get information about your car or bike.
Apart from these there are some best mobile apps which are available on play store and with the help of them you can easily know the last date of insurance.
Vehicle E-Service Insurance Website
First of all Car service There is an official website that you can use to find out your car insurance. Check out the following tips to know.
- First you go to the given website and open the website.
- After the website opens, if you are opening it on a PC or laptop, you will see the vehicle details written above, while if you are opening it on a mobile, you will see three dots. Click to read. Know your vehicle details. But go.
- After that, you have to create an account, for which you will generate an OTP after entering your mobile number and email id.
- Verify by entering the OTP.
- After successful authentication, enter your full name and create a new password of your choice. Make sure you remember your password well. After that, click on Create Account to create account successfully.
- After that press back on car search then enter your mobile number and same password and click on next.
- After confirming the OTP, enter your vehicle number and verification code, after which you can easily view all the information related to your vehicle.
Car information insurance checking app
However, there is another easy way, you can go to your Play Store and install the Car Info app.
After that you can easily login to it.
Then click on the vehicle owner, select the city and your region or enter your vehicle number, then you can easily see all the information about the vehicle.
Through this AAP you can get information about any vehicle insurance policy. Moreover, it is much easier to use than these websites.
IIB.Gov Insurance Website
Also there is another website that you can check. IIB.Gov , you can also get all the insurance information about your bike or car with the help of this website. However, it is more complicated to use than these two options. But information about all trains is not collected on this website by Government of India.
Also Read:- Now New Mahindra Bolero To Be Launched As 9 Seater Instead Of New 7 Seater, Stronger Features
Also Read:- Tata’s Karni Bati Gul, New Hyundai i20 Facelift 2023 Launch, Now Shows Its Magic in a New Avatar
Also Read:- Desi Range Rover Tata Harrier Facelift To Be Launched, Information Leaked With List Of Premium Features