SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: If you are also dreaming of getting a job in a government bank then let us tell you that a big update is coming for you. Yes, in India’s largest bank.SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023It has been announced. We inform you that State Bank of India will recruit 8283 Clerk Posts in the year 2023.
As per the official notification issued by the bank, the application process for this Bharti has been started from 17th November 2023. All interested candidates can apply for this exam by visiting SBI official website. So let’s get information related to this exam like eligibility, exam date, application fee, selection process and application process-
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
State Bank of India has issued a notification for the post of Clerk. The application process for this post will start from 17th November 2022 and the last date of application for this exam is 7th December 2023.
|Date of issue of notification||November 16, 2023|
|Apply the start date.||November 17, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||07 December 2023|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Candidates have to follow SBI age limit to apply for this exam. In which the minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum 28 years. However, certain category of students will be given some relaxation in the age limit by the government. While SC/ST category students will be given 5 years relaxation, OBC category students will be given 3 years relaxation. While all PWD category students will get 10 years relaxation.
SBIPO Result 2023: Check SBIPO Prelims Exam Result Here, Direct Link
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Now if we talk about the eligibility to apply for this exam, according to the notice released by SBI, it is very important for the candidate to be a graduate from any recognized university. Also let us tell you that all those candidates who have appeared for their final semester exam of their graduation and have not got their result can also apply for this exam.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for State Bank of India Clerk post is determined by the category of the student. Where general and OBC category students have to deposit a fee of Rs.750. While students belonging to SC, ST and PWD categories can apply without any fee.
SBI Clerk Selection Process
If we talk about the selection process for the appointment of SBI Clerk, then the students have to go through two stages to get appointed to this post. In which the prelims exam will be conducted in the first stage. Mains exam will be conducted for all the candidates who qualify this preliminary exam. Now all the candidates who are successful in these two exams will be appointed to the post of Clerk.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023?
All candidates who are eligible forSBI Clerk Recruitment 2023And want to apply for this recruitment, they have to follow some simple steps given below.
- Candidates should first visit the official website of SBI. sbi.co.in But have to go.
- On the home page, candidates should click on the “SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online“Click on the link.
- On clicking the link, a new page will open in front of the student where the student will register himself.
- After the registration process is completed, the student has to login using the registration number and password received on his mobile.
- After logging in, students can access their “Application Form“Filled with success.
- After filling the form, scan and upload all required documents.
- After following all this process students should pay the application fee according to their category.
- Finally submit the form and take a print of it.