Hello guys, in this post, I will show you the best Zerodha fund transfer method in 2021. You have seen many options available on the website, but the method I am going to share with you is the best Zerodha fund transfer method.
Using this method, you can transfer funds directly from your bank account to Zerodha Demat account for free.
We will discuss several methods available in the Zerodha account for adding funds.
Zerodha is one of the best discount broker institutions in India. It has branches all over the country and provides the Best facilities to its customers.
While you transfer the fund to the Zerodha account through the website, you will get the two options through UPI or net banking.
But when you transfer funds from the Zerodha kite app, you will get four options: UPI, Google pay, net banking, etc.
You must be familiar with the word UPI, Google pay, net banking, but in other sections, you will also get an option to transfer funds through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS transfers.
When you click on the other option, it will redirect you to a website where you will get all the information related to 0 the account, branch, IFSC code.
How to do Zerodha Fund Transfer from Website
To do a Zerodha fund transfer from the website, you have to first login into the account.
You have to enter your client ID and a password; a new pop-up window will appear now you have to enter your PIN to access your account.
Once you are in your account, you have to look for the fund’s option on your screen’s top right-hand side.
- Click on the fund’s option from the menu bar
- Now you will see an option to add funds or withdraw funds from Zerodha.
- Click on add funds option a new pop-up window will appear.
- Here you have to enter how much amount you want to transfer to your Zerodha account.
- Next, you have to select a segment like equity/derivatives/currency.
- In the account section, you will see you are already linked to the bank account number.
- In case you have verified more than one bank account with zero accounts, you have to select the bank from which you want to transfer the fund to Zerodha.
- If you have selected the payment board through UPI, then you have to enter your UPI ID in the virtual payment address.
- If you have selected net banking, you have to click on the continue button.
- In both cases, a new window will appear when will you have to process the transition from your bank login credentials.
This is how you can transfer your money from your bank account directly to the Demat account.
The people who want to transfer funds from the Zerodha kite app must first install the application on their device and login into the account. After that, follow the below steps.
Zerodha Kite App Fund Transfer
Transferring funds from the kite App is relatively easy compared to the Zerodha fund transfer from the website.
Zerodha kite application is a highly advanced trading platform with a clean and user-friendly interface.
The Kite app is speedy, and you will get multiple features while trading.
The Kite app is highly advanced in terms of security, giving you a sense of fingerprint and face ID to protect your account.
Recently the developer has introduced a dark mode interface, which looks very impressive while trading.
In the Zerodha kite app, you will get a multiple transfer option.
In my opinion, they are used to do fund transfers through this app because here, I will get an option to do the transaction through Google pay and other UPI.
- Firstly, you have to login into your kite app
- tap on the profile section at your screen’s bottom.
- In your account section, you have to click on the fund’s option.
- Then you will see two options equity and community; select the segment.
- Then an option of available margin where you will see the amount in your Demat account.
- Next, you have to click on add funds.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Select the bank account from which you want to add money to the Met account.
- Select the payment method, like UPI, Google pay, net banking, others.
- Finally, enter your bank pin code to complete the transaction.
Zerodha IMPS/NEFT/RTGS Fund Transfer
You will also get an option to transfer funds through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS methods.
Ensure that the fund transfer will only be from the bank account registered with Zerodha.
Below you will see a table containing the essential details regarding the bank name, account number, branch, and IFSC code.
You have to transfer your funds from your bank account to this relevant account.
People don’t use this type of method because it will take a lot of time to transfer your Demat account funds. Sometimes it may take more than a week, depending upon the method you have chosen.
In NEFT/RTGS, the maximum time it will take is between two hours to 10 hours. And charges are free from zero tabs, but your bank must charge something for the transaction.
In the case of IMPS, it is the fastest method among the three. It will transfer your fund directly to the Demat account within 10 minutes during the working banking hours. And it is also free of cost.
The check method will take around 3 to 5 working days, depending upon the bank. And doing transactions through the check will not charge you anything from neither Zerodha nor by the bank.
You can use this free method, but the only consequence is it will take 3 to 5 working days to add your account balance.