When a trading account is a bank, then it is more secure than the discount broker. You must be aware of the name icicidirect, one of the full-time brokers and a subsidiary of ICICI Bank.
ICICI Direct has come up with the Free Trade Hour offer on expiry day, especially for the people who trade in nifty and Bank Nifty options. This trading offer is only applicable on the expiry day and the same expiry day contract options.
For example, if the expiry is on 1st November and the expiry if you are selling or buying Nifty and Bank Nifty options of the next expiry, then this offer is not applicable for you and will charge regular brokerage to your account.
To get benefits from free trade offer, you have to trade the same expiry contract within one hour of the trading session. In this offer, there will be zero brokerage for all Nifty and Bank Nifty options on the same day expiry.
You have to fulfill a requirement before taking a trade, and that is your lot size should be a minimum of 5 lots. Any lot size less than five will be charged as your brokerage plan.
There is a special announcement for the people who want brokerage free trading in ICICI direct. Icicidirect has released a special offer for the users, that every customer can do free trading for about 1 hour from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
So let’s discuss ICICI direct free trade are in detail:
Icici Direct Free Trade Hour
Icici direct will charge zero brokerage to all their clients who participate in free trade hour. As we all know, what Sebi has done to all the retail traders by blocking the margin.
So this offer will give a power booster to all the option buyers. With the zero brokerage in icici direct free trade hour, the trade cost will be nearly one paisa.
If you are a trader, we all know that some short-covering or long unwinding happens in most of the expiry sessions during the last hour.
Where big bulls or big traders square up their positions and a suddenly high rally is carried out.
If you can catch this move during this last hour, then Icici Direct Free Trade Hour is the best offer for you.
If you are looking for How to open a Demat account, click on the below button and follow the instructions carefully.
Details of Icici Direct Free Trade Hour
- This offer is only applicable on Nifty and bank nifty options only. No stocks option are eligible for this offer.
- The contract note or options expiry should be on the same date. Next week’s expiry options are not eligible for this offer.
- The minimum lot size of Nifty and bank nifty options should be five lots. Any lot size less than five will charge as per your brokerage plan.
- If you want to take advantage of this offer, then you have to enroll first. Registration is mandatory for this offer.
How to register for Free Trade Hour
- First, open your browser on your device or mobile.
- Type Icici direct Free Trade Hour registration.
- Click on the link, and it will redirect to the official website.
- Now read all the information carefully.
- At the bottom, you will find an “ENROL to participate in the Free Trade Hour!” option.
- Enter your User id and registered mobile number.
- At last, click on Enroll now button.
There is also another method through which you can apply for this offer.
Icici Direct Free Trade Hour Registration
If you are not technology-friendly and want to apply for the offer through your registered mobile number, follow this instruction.
You have to send a message from your mobile number for that:
- Open your message app on your mobile.
- Type “Indirect Expiry.”
- Please send it to 5676766
This method will not work if you are applying on the expiry date. Irrespective, this offer will be applicable for the next expiry.
You will receive a message on your mobile number or in your icici direct message box for confirmation.
For any additional information, visit here or comment below.
All Information on this post are for Education purpose only .They are not buy/Sell Recommendations . Please consult your financial Advisor before taking any trade or investment decisions . Admin